Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2004 6:24:55 AM EDT
Ok, now that we can add the bayonette, what can be done if the lug was ground down where one won't fit on?  I have heard about getting a welder to add some metal onto them again but that sounds iffy.  Can the piece be replaced that the bayo fits on to?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:17:00 AM EDT
[#1]
you can buy the gas blocks or front sight assemblies but you have to make damn sure it fits your particular rifle (distance between pins, od of barrel, etc).
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:23:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Who sells them?

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:08:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Who sells them?

That is a good question.
I recomend saving your current AK as a back up gun.
And then spend your hard earned money on a new AK with all the "features".

Once the democrats control the House and Senate you can expect to see a new assult weapon ban.
I say this because Kerry and Bush have both said that they would sign it into law.
Remeber, it is our Congress that allowed the ban to sunset. (not the president)

So, this would be a good time to get another AK (while you still can).

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:55:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:08:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Bush isn't going to sign any damn law like this into effect

I hope you are right.  But here are the facts.
Bush said that He supports the assult weapons ban.  Bush also said that if congress passed the assult weapons ban that He would sign it into law.

So it is very important that this november we keep the congress and senate under republican control.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:19:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:38:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:50:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Of course, if anyone knows of someone who can do the welding and grinding in the DFW area to restore the lug, please speak up.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top