Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2005 5:50:43 PM EDT
Heads up!

Bulgi Krink kits now at K-var!!!!!!!  Demilled (already headspaced)

Got mine, now the rest of you can get yours.  I thought the rumors were a bunch of bullshit but I was wrong.  I am soooo happy I was wrong!!!!

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:59:59 PM EDT
[#1]
good lord 699.00, glad I got one 2 years ago. But I think they will still sell out, Im even tempted to try and scrape enough up again.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:28:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought 2 and it turned out (with discounts + shipping) to be about $675 ea.  A lot of money, yes, but I can build these myself since they were demilled and already are headspaced.  

If you think this is expensive then talk to me in a year.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:53:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I bought 2 and it turned out (with discounts + shipping) to be about $675 ea.  A lot of money, yes, but I can build these myself since they were demilled and already are headspaced.  

Yea, I bet these will continue to climb and K-var packs their kits great but darn that is too rich for my blood...  I bet in a couple years I will also regret not getting one...

Just the same, I have seen lots of guys saying they would pay 1K for a complete Krink kit so this is much better then what they have been selling for in the secondary...  

Edit:  5.45x39 to boot...  nice!

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:01:36 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea, I bet these will continue to climb and K-var packs their kits great but darn that is too rich for my blood...  I bet in a couple years I will also regret not getting one...

Just the same, I have seen lots of guys saying they would pay 1K for a complete Krink kit so this is much better then what they have been selling for in the secondary...  

Edit:  5.45x39 to boot...  nice!

www.k-var.com/aks74u.jpg

1/4 buy me one ill give yo my ar-15 with flat top upper ,colapable stock, eo-tec,.and knigts armament fore end rail,sure fire weapon light,. all the mags i can find for it my # is in the build party post if your interested
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:14:39 AM EDT
[#5]
its not worth it to build 1
you can buy 1 built with everythang for under 1000
by the time its said and done your gonna be into this over 900 and still have to build it
its kinda like the bulgi 74 kits
its cheaper to just buy them built
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:47:32 AM EDT
[#6]
did you get the email K-Var sent out explaining these kits and how they came to be?  They are not mil-surplus.  They are new stock taken off the shelves basically.  K-var supposedly built an assembly line and fixtures for removing the rivets as opposed to forcing a 10 year old kid to do it with an electric drill.  

There was a whole bunch of other tidbits too...
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:11:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
its not worth it to build 1
you can buy 1 built with everythang for under 1000
by the time its said and done your gonna be into this over 900 and still have to build it
its kinda like the bulgi 74 kits
its cheaper to just buy them built

hmmmm  i disagree,... i just built the full sized rifle version that k-var sold a few months ago (bulgy ak-74 w/ side folder) the kit is expensive and so are the tools to make it right but i build my rifles for the pleasure and pride of knowing i made it with my own two hands,..make it worth more to me than and pre-built firearm,..but to each his own.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top