Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 12:44:35 PM EDT
Well it has finally happened. After the JOEKEN -Ferking AR link that was posted here I felt the need to correct JOEKEN's incorrect information. That being , that Bushmaster DPMS and Ferking all use the same receiver - made by the same manufacturer and that Bushmaster didn't make their own barrels.

After simply stating that they were incorrect on both points and posting a link to Bushmaster's site to verify their incorrectness , the post was pulled and a post was added that states "If you do not want to purchase their product and have nothing useful to add , your post will be queitly eliminated.

Hmm... I have never been one to get into shouting matches or offer anything but a factual arguement to a point that I believe to be incorrect , and I back up up my arguement with documentation.

I find it interesting that rather than change the incorrect information that had been "overstated" , JOEKEN and Gunsnet banned me from JOEKEN's forum (for speaking the truth) .

I would be very leery of dealing with JOEKEN and any product that Gunsnet advertises, the word collusion comes to mind.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 12:48:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 12:54:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:30:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I read your post over there and followed the link but could find nothing about who made the receivers on the Bushmaster site even though I used their search function.  It would have been more helpful if you could have put a direct link instead of just bushmaster.com.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:44:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

The Great and Mysterious OZ has spoken!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:58:40 PM EDT
[#5]
just got 86ed from their forum as well, I guess the truth can't be handled.  what a shame, but I did post a little blasting in the Roadwhores, um Roadhouse, we shall see if there is a response
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:26:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Awww, I would be crushed if they banned me from their forum...NOT!!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:32:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I've been baned from the whole site twice and from the Jokin forum once.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:14:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Is'nt JOKIN a perfect name for that band a theives???
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:34:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Please don't take this as an attack on you personally, but why would you want to wallow in the slime that is gunsnet ?

I consider it an honour to have had my IP banned from Thorton's Mordor over his coverups of Guccicano, and I wouldn't piss on gunsnet if it was on fire.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:18:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:24:45 PM EDT
[#11]
this has to be the funniest shit ive ever seen come out of Joeken

"Frerking is an excellent gunsmith who has just gotten started. "
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:26:05 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm not furking jokin!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:50:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
this has to be the funniest shit ive ever seen come out of Joeken

"Frerking is an excellent gunsmith who has just gotten started. "

You can add this:

Frerking is going to offer a competitive warrenty on this rifle so no worries there. We use a LAR lower receiver on these rifles... thats the same damn lower Bushmaster and DPMS use. Like Joe said Bushmaster doesn't make a single part on their guns. They just put parts together and thats what Frerking does. Ar-15s are not complicated rifles to build so there is really not that many lemons when it comes to ar-15s in general.

I guess Hexxe did not build many lemons.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:14:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Someone might also want to point out that the lower isn't the key to AR function...

It's the bolt carrier, bolt, barrel, & gas system that matters the most, followed by the FCG...

(FYI, LAR, Continental Machine, and a few other shops DO make most of the AR lowers out there, as a contract for the individual vendors (and have recently started selling direct as well). The only vendors I can think of who make their own recievers are ArmaLite, Colt, and Oly.)....

Any idiot can make a functional in-spec AR lower... Just feed the program to the machine...

It's the rest of the gun that's critical...

JoeKen sounds like a bunch of dumbasses anyhow...
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:42:30 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Someone might also want to point out that the lower isn't the key to AR function...

It's the bolt carrier, bolt, barrel, & gas system that matters the most, followed by the FCG...

(FYI, LAR, Continental Machine, and a few other shops DO make most of the AR lowers out there, as a contract for the individual vendors (and have recently started selling direct as well). The only vendors I can think of who make their own recievers are ArmaLite, Colt, and Oly.)....

Any idiot can make a functional in-spec AR lower... Just feed the program to the machine...

It's the rest of the gun that's critical...

JoeKen sounds like a bunch of dumbasses anyhow...

Continental Machine and Tool has been long been rumored to be making the lower receiver forgings for Colt.  Colt does the finishing work on them.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:18:57 AM EDT
[#16]
well I guess Davey does not like being questioned, I asked him about being banned from the Jerkin board( even though the fight was in Reviews) and why didn't the roundtable get involved, ohh the pity I am should not question Davey.

All I get now is "server busy" messages

welcome me boys goonsnet free since 9/21!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:31:38 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm not really upset that I'm "banned" and I would have been happy to debate the validitiy of my points, but they want NO dessention.

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:04:06 PM EDT
[#18]
oh i know davey is posting all about it in the roadhouse, of course he can spew all he wants now that no one can argue back, the guy is a tool
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:07:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 3:38:52 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
well I guess Davey does not like being questioned, I asked him about being banned from the Jerkin board( even though the fight was in Reviews) and why didn't the roundtable get involved, ohh the pity I am should not question Davey.

All I get now is "server busy" messages

welcome me boys goonsnet free since 9/21!

He sure is.

Guns Network Staff
Site Administrator

Trader Rating: (105)

Guns Network
Platinum Contributor

Exclamation

JJB is done here! now I see he called Andrew a punk bitch. The guy needs a good ass kicking folks! I would pay serious money for JJB to say that to Andrews face.

The guy has a split tongue if you know what I mean. Says one thing does another. Guys, my major complaint about this idiot is HE DOES NOT HAVE A CASE WITH JoeKen period. He is an idiot and only looking to cause mischief.

JJB does not respect members here wanting to make a valid complaint, no what he does is take sniper shots at Joeken by way of hijacking a members thread. The member compalins to us hoping his thread does not piss off Joe and JoeKen cause the idiot JJB decided to camp out on his thread.

I have warned him once and that was enough, the next time would make him GONE!

so he is gone and like some of you said, we don't need that idiot on this website. The boy did not contribute squat to the website other then his hot air and then he goes to arfkom to complain.. oh wa wa waaaaaaaa this is feaking hilarious... wa waaaaaaa cry like the little baby he is.

JJB is all about "LOOK AT ME" posts like this one he posted.

Someone needs to straighten his punk ass out in real life, I do believe Andrew at JoeKen was right the boy missed one too many pills lately.

GNS
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:06:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top