Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2004 4:47:28 AM EDT
Sorry if this has been covered before, searchee no workee.

What's the difference between Arsenal USA vs. Arsenal [Bulgaria] Inc? Has anyone used the barrelled receiver from Arsenal USA to do a build? Was it a good fit?

I've read on this forum that the Arsental Inc. rifles are good. What about the Arsenal USA?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 5:42:24 AM EDT
[#1]
HERE are some replies to a topic similar to yours.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 5:43:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sorry if this has been covered before, searchee no workee.

What's the difference between Arsenal USA vs. Arsenal [Bulgaria] Inc? Has anyone used the barrelled receiver from Arsenal USA to do a build? Was it a good fit?

I've read on this forum that the Arsental Inc. rifles are good. What about the Arsenal USA?

Arsenal USA= Global Trades.  Has the designer from Kazanlak in Bulgaria working for them and dies from Bulgaria to make stamped receivers.  Sells AK parts and builds stamped (AKM) rifles, used to build stamped units on FEG Hungarian receivers, built a handful of rifles on milled Bulgie import receivers.  I have had good experiences with them. http://www.globaltrades.com

Arsenal, Inc.= K-Var, sort of. They are the 'official' importer for Bulgie parts and make rifles on milled (AK47)receivers.  Their products are excellent as well.  http://www.arsenalinc.com/index1.html
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top