Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/15/2005 7:57:10 AM EDT
I was thinking about changing out the trigger to a Tapco G2 because of trigger slap. It looks like the trigger is a single hook unit so would I just replace it with another single hook unit or can you replace it with the double hook unit? I read that the double hook units have a smoother feel or release. I know this is probably a stupid question but I just want to make sure. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:44:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:32:44 PM EDT
Really. They will replace it for free? What type of fcg was suppose to be supplied with the rifle? Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:40:06 PM EDT
Top Top