Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2003 4:34:31 PM EDT
Anyone have one? What is the availability on these? How about the price? Chrome lined barrels? Just saw the ad in Shotgun News and was wondering. Shouldn't have the feeding problems encountered with other European .223 AK's as they apparently are DESIGNED to use Bulgie waffle mags, instead of altering the mags to fit the guns.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 9:49:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Shot my buddy's, I've sold about 8 of them so far.

Damn things run like a raped ape.  Almost ZERO recoil, and very accurate.

16" 1/7" cold hammer forged hard chromed barrel.

Haven't tried it yet, but I believe the AK-74 magazines will work fine with 25 rounds in them, and I'm also going to try some Galil magazines when I get a chance to see how they work.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 11:38:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I know it would be expensive, but would this be a suitable host for a Milled 5.45 Krinkov?

-J
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 11:48:15 AM EDT
[#3]
JTR8541
I believe the Firing Line already makes a milled AK-74 receiver.  So all you'd need was the Krink kit.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 3:40:25 PM EDT
[#4]
BTT
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top