BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/13/2004 10:48:14 PM EDT
Just got this off of their forum!
This only the beginning.....

Good News

The 10-year wait is over!!! Our first two releases are now available in limited numbers.

Our first batch is the latest SA M-5 S. These guns now feature threaded barrel with 14x1 LH threads, a birdcage flash hider, a bayonet lug, and a 30 round magazine. Only 125 units are available now exclusively through Lew Horton Distributing Company.

The last of the SAS M-7 rifles have been assembled with a functioning under-folding stock and are available immediately. There are only 52 units available, also through Lew Horton Distributing Company.

Over the next few months we will continue to introduce new products that were not possible while the ban was in effect.

Thank you
Jack
Arsenal Inc
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:14:12 PM EDT
[#1]
WOW!!!  That dude is way overpriced!!!!  Screw that-I'll wait for FAC to get  some in.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:41:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't think those are actual prices but some kind of made up suggested retail.
The carbine they advertise for $849.95 I've seen at our local overpriced gunstore for $650.
You should have your ffl call them and check pricing.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:16:18 AM EDT
[#3]
This is super good news.  I can't wait for a side folding 74.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:43:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top