Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2005 12:45:44 PM EDT
Anyone have a clue as to when the next run of Aresenal SLR-105 A1s will be leaving the factory? Talked to someone at Arsenal today, helpful as always:  

Me: "Do you know approx. when the next run will leave there?"

Arsenal: ..."I don't know"  

Me: "Like this month, maybe next month, maybe two months?"

Arsenal: "I don't know"

Me: "Well, you folks are still planning on having another run right?"

Arsenal: "Sure, I guess so".

most fricking unhelpful people I have ever talked to. Never fails to amaze me.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 2:30:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you checked with Blaine at Atlantic FIrearms?  He even gives a discount for AR15.com members.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 2:32:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:34:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
...........becasue they are completely at the "mercy" of the Bulgarians.

*edited to add*

I highly advise picking one up as soon as you can.  In my last conversations with John, the president of Arsenal Inc., he indicated that there would be one more run, and then that's it for a LONG time.

Glad I have 2.  
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:49:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad I just got one.....I got it the other day from Jenson.  Outstanding service!  They should still have a few.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:07:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Templar, what exactly is the relationship between Arsenal and the Bulgarians. Can you give a brief overview of their parts acquisition model, etc.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:17:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Templar, what exactly is the relationship between Arsenal and the Bulgarians. Can you give a brief overview of their parts acquisition model, etc.

From what I understand:

Without the Buglarians or the Arsenal of Bulgaria there is no Arsenal in the USA.
Bulgaria has to fufill Military contracts and obligations first I believe before they even put anything out in the civilian market. We are the low guys on the totem pole.

Get what you can while you can.

Glad I got my slr-105A1.
and those 45rd RPK mags.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:34:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:05:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
...........becasue they are completely at the "mercy" of the Bulgarians.

*edited to add*

I highly advise picking one up as soon as you can.  In my last conversations with John, the president of Arsenal Inc., he indicated that there would be one more run, and then that's it for a LONG time.

Hey Templar. Know you are out of the gun selling game now, but do you have any idea when this run will leave the factory? Talking a month or two? I know this may not be something you can answer, in all possibility only Arsenal knows. I assume they will give people a bit of a headsup when they are preparing to ship them? Thx
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:19:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:53:26 PM EDT
[#10]
thanks Templar
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top