Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2003 7:20:40 PM EDT
I dont know about you other people on the list but I am getting psyched about getting one of these... gittin' jumpy to see this fly...

Anyone else out here getting excited yet?...

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:28:29 PM EDT
[#1]
My wallet isn't.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:01:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Nawwww, not me.  Course I WILL be in Batch 1 !!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:52:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Christmas time is about everyone else, I'll get excited when the end of January draws near and I get my W2 and see that fat-ass tax return comming to me. Then I will be saying- ME ME ME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:25:39 AM EDT
[#4]
You Bet

I have bought in total 3K + 5.45 Ammo with no AK to shoot it in.  I have the MO in my hands ready to send to ORF

I will also be a first Batcher.

iritei
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 10:27:11 AM EDT
[#5]
how do you know what batch your gonna be in? i want one too now dammit!
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 10:31:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
how do you know what batch your gonna be in? i want one too now dammit!

Soon as the call goes out to "send the loot" those who pay soonest will be in Batch 1.

Might also be a good idea for us to go ahead and pick up an ink signed (any color but black) copy of the FFL we'll need.  I'm going to send my payment and FFL in at the same time.

5sub
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 10:51:59 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm really looking forward to it & funds have already been set aside, but I'll be so tied up with the baby until Spring that I'm not in as big a hurry as some of you seem to be (plus, I've already got a couple of AKs & one AR in 5.45x39mm...).  

If there is a need for more people/money for the first round, I'll gladly be ready.  But if (as it sounds) there is a mad rush to be in the first batch, I'll gladly wait my turn...

Please don't mistake my reasoning & patience for disinterest - I think this is a great project!
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 11:13:19 AM EDT
[#8]
I am.  But I have to wait for the second batch.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 1:12:09 PM EDT
[#9]
this bad boy is semi auto only right? sorry im new to this, and wanna make sure its gonna be legal for me to pick it up here in washington.. otherwise ill have to have one of you guys get it for me ;)
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 1:13:18 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
this bad boy is semi auto only right? sorry im new to this, and wanna make sure its gonna be legal for me to pick it up here in washington.. otherwise ill have to have one of you guys get it for me ;)

Correct; semi-auto only.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top