Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/1/2006 7:35:26 PM EDT
Just need someone to take a last look at my list and tell me if I am missing anything to start building.

-Rifle Kit
-Receiver Flats
-Spot Welder (tong mod)
-Really Big Press (100 Ton, yes that is one hundred)
-Bending Jig
-Trigger Jig
-US Pistol Grip
-G2 Trigger
-US Slant Brake
-Rivets*
-Lots of patients and a good attitude

*Can anyone guide me to the best choice in rivets? I hear McMaster Carr has some but I don't know which to buy.  I am building 2 Romy Gs and 3 Romy Underfolders. Part numbers would be great.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:12:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like your ready to go, as far as rivets go, theres a few people in the EE that sell them for a decent price, I got mine from "lowled" and they work great. Global trades also sells a good kit of rivets. McM
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:28:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks good to me. As far as rivits check out my site www.MidwestArmory.com there are lots of places that sell rivits but when making your own receiver your gonna want a center support bushing. I have rivits with & without these along with all the other compliant parts you will need.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:27:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Rivet squishers would be nice.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top