Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 8/23/2004 3:13:18 PM EST
I would like to see a pic..I can't remember what the finish looked like???And it will feed the SEAKII frenzy...Thanks
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:41:03 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/23/2004 5:43:14 PM EST by mattld]
Here is the only one I have at the moment.

It is hard to tell exactly what the finish looks like. In some photos it appears grey, but be assured that it is black in color. In fact, I recently had Mike at Ohio Rapid Fire refinish my SAR-1 in their "Blark" finish and it is considerably darker than the SEAK's finish. I have not yet tried this, but I believe that the SAR-1 will not produce a grey color when I take a photo of it.

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:47:03 PM EST

Originally Posted By mattld:
Here is the only one I have at the moment.

www.savepic.com/freepicturehosting/is.php?i=203123&img=SEAK_Angle.jpg

It is hard to tell exactly what the finish looks like. In some photos it appears grey, but be assured that it is black in color. In fact, I recently had Mike at Ohio Rapid Fire refinish my SAR-1 in their "Blark" finish and it is considerably darker than the SEAK's finish. I have not yet tried this, but I believe that the SAR-1 will not produce a grey color when I take a photo of it.

Hope this helps.

Thas Nice, I need to save up $600 after I build my spare lowers after the AWB
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:55:26 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/23/2004 5:57:30 PM EST by mattld]
Thanks.

It runs great. The fit and finish are as close to perfection as they can get. I HIGHLY recommend ORF for anyone considering an AK build or upgrade.

The SEAK II deal sounds good, but I'll wait to see which of these two is better: the ORF SEAK II (side folding AKS-74) or the Arsenal imports (side folding AKS-74 w/ correct Euro-spec reciever).
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:22:56 AM EST
Here ya go pal! My tiger SEAK. Walnut furnished by Matt @ Ironwood Designs. Oh Yea, I have another SEAK In Plum as well. Sweet machines.

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:04:42 AM EST
Thanks all...
Top Top