Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2003 6:57:07 AM EDT
The miles have really piled up on my Old Grand Cherokee so I'm thinking about trading for a Wrangler,I'm just a little worried about sacrificing all of the space I have in the Cherokee for the fun factor of the Wrangler.Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 7:09:52 AM EDT
[#1]
If I could afford a new vehicle it would likely  be a Wrangler w/the 4.0.

My neighbor has one and it's a running machine. He took out the rear seat, he's single, and installed a hell of a stero system with a large speaker box/tool box. This box comes up to the top of the fender inner fender wells and fills the back from the seats to the tailgate. He has a roof mounted gun rack back there as well. And he still has enough room for his camping gear, with careful packing. He also found a small trailer for extended camping. It's a real nice outfit he has.

I don't know your situation, but unless you have a family you need to haul around, or a lot of stuff to pack I think you'll get by with the Wrangler okay. Especially if you remove the rear seat. Like my friend, you could always get a small trailer too.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 7:39:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got a 4 year old Son,but I think I've worked it all out.This morning I test drove one [still have it]and I believe I can work with the space issue.Up until this past June I had to commute to Atlanta [approx 120 miles]for work,now I work 17 minutes from home and its just a pleasant country drive.I think I'm going to go ahead and trade.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 10:43:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 2:15:16 PM EDT
[#4]
The deals done,its a 2001 sport with 4.0, automatic tranny, 4x4,soft top.I really like it but I don't think the little Lady is very impressed,but,the boy likes it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 6:31:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 5:04:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll check into it,don't want to waste any beer!Does yours have the original fog lights ?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top