Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/7/2004 12:22:21 PM EDT
I need to order a receiver very soon but can't find any where that is cheaper than near $100.  If anyone can help I would be very greatful.  Is $100 an alright price for an oow shipped an transfer fees?  I didn't think so but I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:35:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:10:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:48:37 PM EDT
[#3]
About what I pay for one.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:12:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Wickerman,
That sounds a little high to me.   I think that $75-80 is about right.  Logg on to gunbroker.com and they have lists of local ffl dealer that do transfers for a price.  The guy I used in the past would charge $10 for a receiver (which is more then fair).  Or you can wait for a gunshow and buy one there.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:33:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:52:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I just bit the bullet this time.  I think I am going straight to the source next time.  I tried to buy one from the oow stand at the last gun show in monroeville, but they said they couldn't sell them in other states and only had parts.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top