User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2004 3:53:27 PM EDT
Cause I want one.  Just wondering.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:49:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Go with an ACE adapter so you can use an ar15 tritium front.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:56:17 PM EDT
[#2]

I while back I emailed an online retailer that used to carry them. He said the manufacturer dropped them because there were so many minor variations in AK sights they didn't fit many of them. I think they were Meprolights.

If anybody makes them I'd buy a set or two.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:32:52 PM EDT
[#3]
what if you tap the front sight block to accept the thread of an AR front sight post? I don't know the dimentions of the AR post, so maybe you'd have to thread it bigger, and turn an adapter for it (loctite it in place)
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:46:28 PM EDT
[#4]
You can get night sights at aaok.com.   www.aa-ok.com/AK_Accessories/AK_Accessories.htm

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:56:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You can get night sights at aaok.com.   www.aa-ok.com/AK_Accessories/AK_Accessories.htm

www.aa-ok.com/AK-58.jpg

I have two of those sets I bought a while back.
Unless they are in the wrap the sights don’t glow as well as newer or US made night sights.

But they do work somewhat.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:02:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.aa-ok.com/AK-58.jpg

I have two of those sets I bought a while back.
Unless they are in the wrap the sights don’t glow as well as newer or US made night sights.

But they do work somewhat.

Did you hold them up to a light first?
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 9:38:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I think I'll stick with the irons...thanks for all the info!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top