Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/4/2005 5:10:20 AM EDT
I've got an Sam 7 A1R and was looking for a slanted muzzle break for a little variety.  Anyone know where to get one that will fit the threads of the Arsenals?  
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:45:24 AM EDT
[#1]
If the threads are 14mm x 1 LH, you can get them from Brownells
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:19:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not sure about the threading.  I'm very new to AKs so I'm a serious noob.  I checked K-Var and did not see any there.  If anyone knows of a slanted break that will for sure fit the Arsenal Sam 7 please let me know.  

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:40:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:42:44 AM EDT
[#4]
If you have a SA M-7 A1R then your threads are 24x1.5 and you have an AK-133BU Bulgarian Flash Hider. You aren't going to find a slant brake for it. You can get a 74 style brake or a Bulgy flash hider.
If you want to sell the AK-133BU that's on there now let me know, I'll scoop it up in a heartbeat, LOL ...

EDIT: Templar beat me to it, LOL ...
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:16:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Lot's of us have been waiting months for those buglgy flash suppressors to come back in stock.  Keep it on your rifle as they are rare and hard to come by.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:19:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Lot's of us have been waiting months for those buglgy flash suppressors to come back in stock.  Keep it on your rifle as they are rare and hard to come by.

Shhhhhhh ...
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:46:11 AM EDT
[#7]
I love the flash hider and definately would not part with it.  I was just wodering if there was some type of slant break or even just thread protectors to put on it for variety.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:01:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top