Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/16/2005 6:51:28 PM EDT
One that mounts to the left side of the receiver.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:57:51 PM EDT
I gave Jeepcreep my last one,about a year ago.I believe you can make one out of a stock mounted type.Its basically just a piece that fit into a slot in the reciever and then opened up on the inside.I'll try to work on one tomorrow,if I can get it close I'll send it to you.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:15:59 PM EDT
I have Yugo stamped and milled kits , both swivels are the same. If you got one from a Yugo kit you would be all set.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:39:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JOHNO:
I gave Jeepcreep my last one,about a year ago.I believe you can make one out of a stock mounted type.Its basically just a piece that fit into a slot in the reciever and then opened up on the inside.I'll try to work on one tomorrow,if I can get it close I'll send it to you.

I didn't know you could do that!? Explain more please. Could I put one on my SAM7 Carbine?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:09:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JOHNO:

John I sure would like one if you get one made. Thanks allot.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:51:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/17/2005 7:51:57 PM EDT by JOHNO]
Jake,I was looking at the ones AA-OK used to sell.its basically just a flat piece of steel bent double with the sling loop inside of the bent part.Installing it requires you to cut a small slot in the side of the reciever and inserting the two ends into the slot and just seperating the ends on the inside to hold it in.I think a person could modify an AKM type by removing the bottom piece of flat steel and flatening out whats left.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:51:02 AM EDT
Here's what I came up with,

It needs to be finished but I believe it'll work.Ark-And-Spark,IM me your address and I'll drop it in the mail.
Top Top