Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2005 2:49:26 PM EDT
I purchased a Polish u/f from AA in early July and it came missing one of the 3 little pins for the folding stock assembly.  I called Bob at AA and he told me to mail my 2 pins to Dan and tell Dan to send me 3 pins back.  Bob suggested this in case the pins were of slightly different sizes.  Anyway, my delivery confirmation says that Dan got the 2 pins I sent him on the July 27.  I called today to see if he had the pins available to send me and his answering machine said they were closed until August 15.  Anyone know where he went?  I'm getting antsy so start assembling my kit.  I guess I'll just have to be patient.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:03:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:09:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow! Thanks Josh! That would great!  I'll IM you.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:03:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Dan is on a much needed 2 week vacation....
Give him some slack..  You will be taken care of.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:22:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Dan and (Bob)  are really good guys to deal with.   I had a couple issues with a parts kit from them and they made it right with me.  Granted, it took a little while because they are extremely busy, but well worth the wait.  Like Dan said, "Satisfaction Guaranteed."
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top