Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 4:22:53 AM EDT
I was looking at some pics on one of the AK sights( Not sure which one) the other day and came across a pic of a Romy ( I think) with a tiger stripe camo job. I want to do a camo job like it. Problem is I cant find the pic again. I need it for reference. It was green with black vertical tiger stripes. Had a red dot sight on it  that  was camo also. If anyone has seen it and can tell me where it would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:53:00 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a tiger stripe one on page two of the Romanian thread here.  He refinished over the tiger stripe on the wood with realtree.

Is that what you're talking about?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:13:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
There is a tiger stripe one on page two of the Romanian thread here.  He refinished over the tiger stripe on the wood with realtree.

Is that what you're talking about?

No, thats not it . I seen that one.The one I'm looking for also has a skeltonized folding stock. Thanks anyway!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top