Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2011 4:34:32 PM EST
Is timbersmith/tapco the only option on this kind of furniture?

I love some of the deep reds and even some blonde furniture that I have seen. But all the stock pictures of the black wood doesn't show much. I love the look on my Sig's.

Any smaller shops doing some fun furniture making.

Thanks from a hopeful future AK owner.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 8:19:54 AM EST
bumb

nothing, no pics or links...I guess there is only one option for this.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 10:19:10 AM EST
Have you checked Ironwood Designs? i think they come unfinished.
I am not clear on what you are looking for. Sounds like just looking for furniture options.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:52:27 PM EST
Originally Posted By FlinginLead:
Have you checked Ironwood Designs? i think they come unfinished.
I am not clear on what you are looking for. Sounds like just looking for furniture options.

Yes that's pretty much what I am looking for. That and some better pictures of the laminate blackwood furniture than I can find on Google.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:01:24 PM EST
I don't understand the question I guess? Why don't you just get a plain laminate stock and stain it dark grey/black? It's not like they grow black trees to make them.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:23:26 AM EST
Originally Posted By HatriXx:
I don't understand the question I guess? Why don't you just get a plain laminate stock and stain it dark grey/black? It's not like they grow black trees to make them.

B/c I don't know if I would like the finished product, that's why I am asking to see if anyone has pictures other than the Tapco ones I have googled...

And I don't work with wood and can't afford to trial and error. I really didn't think this was that hard of a question...
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 4:03:07 AM EST
Top Top