Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/28/2005 2:26:13 PM EDT
I have a ton (300 or so) high quality pics I have taken of builds over the last couple years. I had a bunch of them hosted on my site but since shut it down. If anyone would be interested in hosting them or would just like to have them I can foward them to you.  Send them to who you wish or share with whoever.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:40:18 PM EDT
[#1]
you shouldn't have a problem hosting them on photobucket.  I have probably close to a hundred now and don't come anywhere near reaching my monthly bandwidth limit.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:48:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
you shouldn't have a problem hosting them on photobucket.  I have probably close to a hundred now and don't come anywhere near reaching my monthly bandwidth limit.

photbucket.com I guess?

Will give it a try.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:58:04 PM EDT
[#3]
jnewt,

It would be awesome to see pics of all your builds!!!

AC
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:01:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
jnewt,

It would be awesome to see pics of all your builds!!!

AC

Thanks man, I will try and get some up Thursday night. I have a ton of pics.

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:27:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Josh,

Flickr is a great photo sharing tool, and gives you quite a bit of storage, and no limits on the number of views.  It does have a monthly upload limit, but if you use their uploading tool, it is pretty easy to stay under the limit.  There is also no photo exparation time, so there are none of the nasty red X's in old posts.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top