Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
9/17/2020 5:59:48 PM
Posted: 11/2/2004 10:40:29 PM EDT
I have seen some parts in Shotgun News that when added to an AK would make it competetive with the AR; stuff like a 90 degree gas block, rail fore-end, etc...Anyone know who makes these parts, and has anyone done this and have pics? I have a Norinco 84S in .223 and might want to bring it into the new century...
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:28:23 PM EDT
i would find a diff gun to do that to thats worth way more the way it is
if you start changin stuff the price is gonna go down not up
u can find a rail here tho
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:39:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/2/2004 11:41:55 PM EDT by SickMAK90]
I would get both. Build a nice AR to add to your collection. I am trying my hand at it right now. Got a RRA post-ban (I know but oh well) upper. Going to order a mega lower soon.

You can get some cool stuff for AK's like adapters to use AR stocks, front rails ect...but I don't know about the stuff you are looking for. You can make them look more modern. But that may be about it.

www.blackjackbuffers.com sells the rail forgrips, vert grips, bi-pods ect. You can get an ultimak rail to take place of your gas tube. www.ultimak.com  great for red-dots. They make some nice pistol grips to. They have all kinds of cool stuff.

For whatever reason I have a much stronger desire to put a rail and stuff on my MAK90 than my AR. Maybe I just want to be different. ARize a AK and keep an AR stock. That would make me an oddity on both board.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 3:35:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:38:04 AM EDT
Top Top