Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/21/2005 1:51:29 PM EDT
I e-mailed them to see if they'd price match, their 4 pay plan would make it easy to purchase, but I want to know that these are NOT bottum of barrel junk, with no matching numbers.

Any info?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:50:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I would wait. For $219 you get only one mag and no bipod. This is completely out of my ass, but I would guess these are left-overs from Global. More Tantals are coming.

Of course, they'll take it back.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:18:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I would wait. For $219 you get only one mag and no bipod. This is completely out of my ass, but I would guess these are left-overs from Global. More Tantals are coming.

Of course, they'll take it back.

I'm looking at $180, that's what CFS has 'em for and I want SG to match it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:10:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:20:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Got my Romy from sksman.com (Paul's Guns) for $145 shipped. Hell of a kit, even included Tapco G2 trigger parts (!) and the kit itself is in great shape, my trunnion says 1986.  Go give those a look.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top