Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2005 12:17:24 AM EDT
I have a vepr II in .223 with 1500 rd through it and never had a problem. I've only used the robarms mags.  On a few other sites I read  people talk about these guns jaming and that they are unreliable. Anyone here have a bad one?
thanks
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:04:48 AM EDT
[#1]
just mag problems with the .223, even with the Robarms mag the rifle came with. It would allways leave the last round in the mag and I would sometimes get a FTF where the bullet would be jammed back almost all the way in the case. This was with Wolf ammo, after about 200 rounds I gave up and just sold it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:13:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Never a problem with Robarms mags. Some of my waffles (5.56) did not function well.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:20:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:38:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Never had a problem with my KTR-03 in .223 It runs great!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:28:42 AM EDT
[#5]

The problem I had is it would ramdomly spit out the next fresh round with the expended brass. Then I would get a click instead a boom on the next shot. Then I would go pick up the round off the ground.

This happened with Bulgarian waffles and Robarms mags, and everything kind of ammo from Wolf to XM193.

When I did accuracy tests it turned in tight groups at 50 yards, but by 200 it was all over the place. None of the famed Vepr accuracy lasted past 50 yards for me.

I finally sold it at a loss.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top