Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/30/2006 8:30:46 PM EST
http://www.ftfindustries.com/ak-47.htm

They say the give you everything including all full auto parts. I don't see what good they will do however.. Is it just the trigger group that you would have to replace? (along with a new US reciever and say a US muzzle break) to make it complient and work as a Simi-Auto?

Thanks in advance..
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:56:20 PM EST

Originally Posted By tvarden:
http://www.ftfindustries.com/ak-47.htm

They say the give you everything including all full auto parts. I don't see what good they will do however.. Is it just the trigger group that you would have to replace? (along with a new US reciever and say a US muzzle break) to make it complient and work as a Simi-Auto?

Thanks in advance..

Those jokers are clueless rip-off artists.

Made link hot so other people can laugh at them.
www.ftfindustries.com/ak-47.htm

AK-47 STAINLESS FULL AUTO BOLT CARRIER ONLY

That is a plain steel yugo bolt carrier!

You can use the Full Auto FCG if you replace 3 other parts, it's more exspensive that way, that's why so few people do it.
You just can't drill the third pin hole for the FA sear.

HOT TIP: Almost every ad that screams FA FCG! is to try and justify a rip-off price to people who don't know any better.
The kit prices on that page are all $50-$100 too high!
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:10:10 PM EST
I had a feeling it was something like that, but just getting my first kit to build and was looking around and came across it so thought I would ask..

Thanks a bunch..
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:26:08 PM EST
Try shopping here:
www.copesdist.com/partskits.htm

If you don't like what you get Roger will take it back or exchange it free of charge, even shipping.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:45:08 PM EST
That sounds like a deal you can't pass up.. But looking at the site I didn't see any Yugo Under Folders.. I bought one of the CIA built ones last month and really like it and would like to pick up 1 or 2 kits to build myself now (or at least try). Any leads on the best placce for those? Seems like a lot of people are getting them from Centerfire, was just looking to see if there was a better deal or at least better quality ones out there..

Thanks again..
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 1:57:17 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/31/2006 2:01:57 AM EST by beemerman]
Buy the Yugo M90 kits in 223 .Mint condition We are trying to get harlan at DCI to make another batch of his excellant receivers for these kits to.You should build 1 of the Romainian kits first though. DCI has great receivers for these kits as well.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 2:44:22 PM EST
Centerfire has new and used Yugo kits.
Beemerman's right, the M95A 5.56 kit is the best
www.centerfiresystems.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=75
Top Top