Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/25/2014 8:40:23 PM EDT
The fact they shipped at shotshow (2 weeks ago), I have no clue why all of the Distributors say they do not have them in yet. Magpul only has about 10-15 Distributors if you look at their website.

Im wondering why the distributors havent gotten them yet (DSG told me weeks ago that it would take longer than Magpul said it would).

Did anyone receive the ones from "Western supply" yet (I think thats the name)?? I heard they had 1,000 in stock, but THEN said they made an error. Not sure if they meant the quantity amount was an error OR if they didn't have them at all.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top