Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/13/2004 12:00:17 PM EST
I am converting my mak90 to a pistol grip setup. I ordered a ergo grip from blackjackbuffers...pretty sure I am gonna need a bolt. Since my MAK thumbhole bolt is shorter than my buddies wasr-10 bolt.

Anybody have one they will let go for a few bucks?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:33:23 PM EST
Yeah. IM me for a price. Hell, just pay for the shipping and I would be fine with it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:21:12 PM EST
Thanks man. I talked to the guy from blackjackbuffers and he said it comes with the screw. Now I just hope the actual block it screw into is the same?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:29:07 PM EST
What size is the bolt? I assume it's metric. But what is the thread pitch?
-J-
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:34:54 PM EST
Couldn't tell ya. It is for the pistol grip. I guess I could take my buddies pistol grip off his WASR-10 and try it out and see if my block fits.

Sad that hes 20 but can't have his AK at his house. Makes sense...he did shoot through his house, through a trailer...and into another trailer....it stopped finally...did I mention this was a soft tip...stupid...and crazy all at the same time.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:21:39 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:25:00 AM EST
First it went through a adelphia cable box, through a trailor wall, then into the next trailor, through the leg of a coffee table, through another wall, then into the next trailor, through a clay duck then it stopped on a towel. By this time it was mushroomed out to about the size of a baseball and it was jagged and crazy looking. Let big holes in the wall.
Top Top