Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2003 10:33:11 AM EDT
Anyone hear from KAG recently?  I haven't, even though I have submitted paperwork and receipts to try and get my money back.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 10:56:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 11:26:15 AM EDT
[#2]
This is the most recent thing I have from KAG.

>>> postban <[email protected]> 10/22/2003 1:32:36 PM >>>
Hi Jerry,
Curious to know if there are any developments in the case(s)?
We are finalizing restitution amounts and getting a payment schedule/agreement.

Still owes me $1017

Link Posted: 12/22/2003 11:44:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Good luck Greywolf and Merry Xmas. I've got the snake brake on the AMD and she still rocks.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:44:59 PM EDT
[#4]
How much chicken food can $1017 buy?
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 3:18:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey, Hozer - good to hear that - I still wish I had that AMD :(

Thanks for the responses - looks like its another "Wait, wait, wait" situation - grrrr.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 3:35:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Restitution from a guy who lives in a broken down trailer and whose business has evaporated? Good luck.  I wish all of you well but doubt you'll see anything unless the State has some kind of fund they pull from.

I wish you all a happy and safe holiday season.

Gary
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 5:16:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 6:02:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Whats even MORE sad to me, that there is actually people that walk on God's green Earth, that will do this and not even feel the least bit bad about it. Shame.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 6:54:41 PM EDT
[#9]
My one hope is that gods in heaven and below have a special place for people like this.  I was really in bad shape financially when this was going on, and count myself lucky that I at least got my stuff back and Troy at Inrange took pity on me and built my Krink from the abortion that Gucciano turned it into.  I was then able to sell it and recoup my losses (barely).  Still, $400 is a lot of money to me right now and I'd like to get it back.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 8:34:30 PM EDT
[#10]
i am sure we will never see a penny of our money back. i am out $590.  plus i am paying troy at inrange to fix the pile i got back. so in all reality my losses just keep going because of this mess. on top of all of this i am out of work so this hurts me even worse. i am not a happy camper. makes me sick to even think about it. oh well.
                   later  jay
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 12:30:06 AM EDT
[#11]
I received a package from SAI about a month ago containing the last of my mising parts. One part was a now difficult to find Saiga 74 side rail.

The address was different though, but still Harveyville.

Please do not email me asking for this new address. I discarded the label before I had a chance to memorize it...deliberately.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 5:51:25 AM EDT
[#12]
It makes you wonder just what the hell Gary did with the money! Just by doing an unscientific extrapolation of a sampling of the customer base, it appears that gary got away with at least $125,000 over 3 years, and that's a very conservative quess. I would think that a closer figure is $200,000. Did it all go up his nose?
           OJF
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 8:39:41 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I received a package from SAI about a month ago containing the last of my mising parts. One part was a now difficult to find Saiga 74 side rail.

The address was different though, but still Harveyville.

Please do not email me asking for this new address. I discarded the label before I had a chance to memorize it...deliberately.

when i received my rifles back they came from the new address in harveyville(i also threw it away) i am still missing parts, and gary promissed he would send them all back to me about a month ago. well i am still waiting, and i dont really expect anything to ever show up. i am stll missing a gas block, front sight assembly, g-tech fcg, recoil spring assembly and other small parts. so that is just more money out of my pocket because of gary. like i said it just keeps on going. hopefully soon i can forget about all this. it is not worth the stress.
                  later  jay
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 8:45:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Jay, I've got the Siaga together. All it lacks is test firing and spraying. No charge on the rest of the parts. I found them in some spares.
Merry Christmas,

Troy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 11:18:00 AM EDT
[#15]
troy,
 thank you very much! you kick ass my friend. thank you for all your help.Merry Christmas to you and yours and everyone else too.
                  thanks  jay
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 12:56:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Troy does kick major ass.  Great guy, does awesome work, and his wife is very nice too.  Just don't mess with his Belgian Malinois - major bad ass dog! :)

Seriously, though - Troy, THANK YOU for what you have done for me and others here.  You've got a customer for life now, my friend.

Eric
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 4:25:19 PM EDT
[#17]
hey guys, Merry Xmas and to you Greywolf and Troy and his beautiful wife. God bless us all. And to you Campy, a special thanks for all the things you mean to this board. Merry Xmas everyone. Hozer out.  
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 4:28:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 1:37:47 PM EDT
[#19]
No word on my end either.

I'm still waiting on my $605, Gary...
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top