Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/14/2005 10:57:30 AM EDT
Probably not...

But is it possible to copy, and get some of that modern polish type style of parts here in the US?
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 3:05:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Or imported rifles?

Anything?

Options.......hinking.gif
Link Posted: 11/14/2005 7:58:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quarterbore got one of these recently IIRC.
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 3:01:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh now... don't be posting stuff like that...

www.quarterbore.net/forums/showthread.php?t=631

I will get better pics up when I get the kit.
Link Posted: 11/15/2005 5:33:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I want one, bad.
Link Posted: 11/20/2005 3:23:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Oh now... don't be posting stuff like that...

www.quarterbore.net/forums/showthread.php?t=631

I will get better pics up when I get the kit.

Yep. Saw that. Almost dove on it.

But the Beryl is it for me.......
Link Posted: 11/22/2005 4:42:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I want a Beryl kit with the rail that goes over the top cover.
Link Posted: 11/23/2005 3:57:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Same Here!

That shit is tight!

Link Posted: 12/7/2005 7:17:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
That shit is tight!

Yo, word!
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 11:55:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Ive thought about this. Post samples are being imported. Parts must be available, The Onyx kit Qtr scored - at least the implication from the auction description - was "cobbled" (for lack of a better term - sorry Qtr) togther from parts not a demil. Even so, I'd gladly pay $699 for a cobbled Beryl kit - IF it is possible to build on commonly available recievers. Something that no one will guarantee for me. Theres a couple of ways to do this. Im just not sure it worth the time or money at present.

FWIW I thought that Bob/AkronArmory might have a line on this kind of thing based on an exchange we had primarily in this forum. Given whats transpired since, proves to be fruitless.

Luck
Alac

Be3Al2(SiO3)6

ETA - keep in mind wz96s are current generation platforms - Poles arent going to be surplusing them anytime soon
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 12:02:19 PM EDT
[#10]
I have been swamped here at the end of the year and I was just too anxious when I got the kit so I wrapped it in bubble wrap and put it away... this kit is AWSOME beyond my wildest hopes...  I am trying to decide if I have the guts to build this myself or if I am sending this out to be built by a pro but this little kit I bought has to be built as a SBR on a top quality receiver...  Darned finaces are so tight that I can't do it now so the safest place for this kit for me is tucked away in a box...

I really do need to get some pics up...  maybee I will find some time this weekend...  there are some aswone parts on this kit that a person or manufacturer could make here and I have been debating if I had the time or still to try my hand at making some of the features...  I do have a Bridgeport and Atlas metal lathe....

Link Posted: 12/9/2005 2:27:53 PM EDT
[#11]
IMUST have one of those scope mounts!!  Are the avalable any where in the U.S. yet?
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 4:31:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Working on that scope mount.....

but for an AK-74

My friend at work is making one......but it's rough.....real rough.....
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:25:48 AM EDT
[#13]
would you be able to replicate the eotech placement with one of the low weaver sider lail mounts mounting the eotech as far forward on the rail as possible?
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 10:13:33 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
would you be able to replicate the eotech placement with one of the low weaver sider lail mounts mounting the eotech as far forward on the rail as possible?

Yes.

But it would be sooo much better to have this long rail. ensuring over-the-bore "western" style of boresighting.......

Kinda bringing the AK receivered gun up to date....

without paying Galil/Valmet prices......
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top