Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/5/2006 5:40:21 PM EDT
I have wanted a scoped semi 8mm for some time. I wasted a bunch of time & $$$ on a G43 but couldn't get it to shoot well. I sold it because it wasn't a shooter. Looked good on the wall though.

I saw the ORF M76s and thought that may be just what I'm looking for.

Anybody have any experiences with or photos of the M76?

I handload the Seirra 200g HPBT for my 98s already, so I figure I should be able to get MOA out of one of these M76s.

What ya'll think?

"If Heaven ain't alot like Dixie, I don't want to go" - Hank jr.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:38:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Go over to the other AK forum. Guns Network LLC. www.gunsnet.net/forums

Look under the Yugoslav section. Call up results for the last month.  I have posted my results there.

You will have to do some tuning work, but nothing that difficult.

Col Kurtz Too
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:12:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Col,

I just registered with gunsnetwork and I've looked around but I can't seem to find the mentioned thread, or how to look up another month's threads.

Could you send me a url for it, please?

Thanks.

NEVERMIND!! I just found it! I was looking under com-bloc sniper rifles. Stupid is, stupid does.

That is an awesome looking rifle. Thank you for posting your experiences with it, as it is a wealth of information. I can't wait to get mine and start tweakin' it.

Thanks again, I'll let you know when it comes in.

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:52:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link There ya go.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:56:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Scharfschutz,

Good luck on the M76.

Col Kurtz Too
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top