Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2005 9:40:56 PM EDT
I am not new to AKs, I've owned several, but I don't wanna go back to having to buy multiple calibers and I am dedicated to the AR system. I am having the AK bug again and I am wondering if anybody makes a 5.56 nato version these days. If so, how about mags? I looked at Norincos a few years ago, and I just never found any that were affordable and had mags.
Anything changed?
SAR 3 would be cool, but I haven't seen any in while.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 10:03:27 PM EDT
[#1]
www.arsenalinc.com/calibers556.htm

These guys make some top notch rifles.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:33:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:31:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:45:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Why for life of the Romanians don't produce these in 2005, nor Arsenal USA in an affordable stamped version, is beyond me.  Yeah, I know mags are somewhat problematic, but $25 got the Bulgie 5.56mm waffles is not an egregious amount to pay.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:47:36 AM EDT
[#5]
SAR-3 rifles arent seen much anymore, at least around here.............I had one for sale with 10 mags not too long ago in the EE.............they are almost non-existant at shows around here
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top