Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/7/2004 4:43:45 PM EST
Look at old Dtool make friends. You think he would just keep this stuff quite.

Guns Network Staff
Site Administrator

Briansammo@aol.com is DONE here - PARIAH status
Guns Network Members,

It seems people who come here think they can do as they please. This fellow paid for 6 months at othe PowerSeller level, which ran out end of last month. Briansammo@aol.com thinks I guess that gives him “Carte Blanche” to SPAM our website with links to his website. Why, well it is obvious that he is trying to sponge members to his little website. Our rules have been around for many moons. He being a board owner you would think he would respect our house and our rules. No, what we have here is so arrogant SOB that when he was cornered by our staff he got an attitude with them.

So when I have someone back talking a staff member I decided to explain to him you don’t do that and need to stay within the rules and guidelines of the website. I am sure the Admin's who he confronted will make a statement if need be about this character and his attitude. It needs to be noted to stay away from this person.

I confronted him this morning and lets just say this, not only does this IDIOT think highly of himself but get a load of this crap he sent me.

Originally Posted by Briansammo@aol.com

There are links over at my site pointing to here from members there and I have not said a word because I'm not bothered by it at all.

Are you sure you want to be on my bad guy list?

I have already crushed one opponent gun board which will be closing soon and my growth is Nuclear.

We will also surpass you one day, it won't be hard at the rate we're growing and with the fine work of my paid tech/admin. staff.

Do You want to be friends or enemies? I'll leave it up to you.

Answer carefully, I have an extremely good memory and won't forget what you say here today.

His last pm ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Briansammo@aol.com

I spend more in taxes than you make, if you really knew who I was you would scream like a little girl and run back inside.

Read my other mail and get off your soap box.

Guns Network get shots taken at them all the time but this guy is not only STUPID but now he has made the PARIAH LIST. No sir, this IDIOT needs to get a life and further if anyone has done business with him needs to know this is his real self under pressure and folks everyone needs to stay away from him and any of his business ventures. He has threaten Guns Network as you can see, which means he has threaten every member by threaten our website. Someone needs to stop taking hits off the bong before someone gets it shoved down his proverbal throat! Very stupid threat and just goes to show what a person under a little pressure is really like.

We currently have over 128,000+ members dumb nuts, which grows daily at the rate of 150+ average. Somebody needs a freaking REALITY CHECK.

Guns Network does not support Briansammo@aol.com or his website and we are asking you to spend you money elsewhere. Don’t waste it on someone who is living in a dream world. We would also advise those who know where his website is to void it at all costs. We don’t plan on posting it so we are done with this arrogant turd!

Guns Network Staff

Briansammo webboard www.warrifles.com/forums/index.php?s=bf411539a1ff0201cb85c3b206193e1c&

this kind of stuff makes me lol.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:18:03 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:30:47 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/7/2004 5:33:20 PM EST by Aimless]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:33:24 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:54:22 PM EST
What an ASS!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:33:15 PM EST

Originally Posted By JSIG:
What an ASS!

No, not an ass. The guy sounds like a dork. "My growth is nuclear." Who says that? What a dufuss.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:01:03 AM EST
Are you sure he wrote it?
Sounded too well written, and the spelling is correct.
Must have gotten a ghost writer.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:52:33 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:21:31 AM EST
Maybe they will destroy each other .
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:03:11 AM EST

Originally Posted By Taipan:
Maybe they will destroy each other .

One can only pray!!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:30:34 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:47:04 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:36:56 PM EST

Originally Posted By Gunslinger808:
Are you sure he wrote it?
Sounded too well written, and the spelling is correct.
Must have gotten a ghost writer.

TheRealSundance left it out but when you get to the "Concur and Divide" part, you know it is him.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:25:02 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/16/2004 8:28:58 PM EST by Briansammo]
Actually, the problem originated with my not wanting to renew the near useless (due to all his goofy rules) Power Seller rating he had PMed me about that day, everything went downhill from there. I was in a shitty mood that day with a mechanics bill from hell on my towncar and he is a, well you know.

He had just switched his site to new software the week before which I had taken note of.
However, the slowness of the various boards/forums filling up was proof that his hilarious claim in the follow up PM of having 150,000 plus members was total BS.

I messed with him he messed back and we traded blows until I mentioned the above and I told him that some of his advertisers had come over after dropping him. After that the answer from me via PM to him my IP was blocked, but I have 4 computers so no biggie, two at home and two at the shop/office.

Alot of what he posted is somewhat out of context and of course doesn't include the crap he was saying via PM to me, it was in fact him I was talking with the whole time not one of his yard apes.

When I was running BR.com I did in fact post a topic about the amount and the method AR15.com tried to hit me up for but it was later deleted. I support several sites even now with donations, but I don't like being told to.

I had sold very little here compared to other sites since M16 stuff isn't my market compared to the M14 weapon system. Therefore, I felt the fee they wanted was out of touch, but their choice, their site and so fine.

No Problem, no bad blood and if there is you have my apology here and now.

www.WarRifles.com
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:16:51 AM EST
The way I've acting lately, I have to abstain.....
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:05:37 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:40:04 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/17/2004 2:47:32 PM EST by Briansammo]
Something along those lines would be more accurate, no sweat though.
I can't think of a single e-mail or PM from that guy in the last year where he wasn't being a prick.

I doubt he even has 5K members after having been a vendor there.

I wasn't blocked from the site until I started to mess with him over the subject of phony looking membership activity in relation to how slow his new software was filling up.

If any website had 150K members you could literally post something today and when you came back tomorrow it would be on page 20!

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:47:30 PM EST

My growth is nuclear.

That has to be the funniest line I've heard all year...I'm stealing this as my new tagline!

It sounds like a poor English translation (ala "All your bases are belong to us"). Possibly better translation attempts might have been:

"My userbase is growing exponentially, and your contribution would be a wonderful investment for your burdgeoning business."
"My boil has grown to enormous proportions."
"I am afflicted with a rare case of gigantism."

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:30:13 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:04:55 PM EST
Campy, keep them coming!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:49:07 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:05:21 AM EST
well, they do get a lotta traffic over there, you gotta give 'em that.

gotta admit, too, that the owner can be an abrasive prick...he has a regular habit of taking the slightest criticism (or not) as a direct personal frontal assault...wish he'd take a deep breath and e-e-e-e-xhale...

oh well, i like both these boards and have fun posting on them. good folks and great info everywhere!

wish it was easier to post pics here, though!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:51:16 AM EST

Originally Posted By hardcorps1775:
well, they do get a lotta traffic over there, you gotta give 'em that.

He doesn't have that much traffic, it only looks that way. Check out the Who is Online feature, you'll see that majority of the members have been logged on for about four or five hours. For example, say you logged on at 7am but only stayed at that site until 7:15 am. Your name will show up as an active user until 11 or 12:15pm. If you look through the list of 'active' users, you will see only a small percentage of them are actually active within the last 10-15 minutes.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:08:13 AM EST

Originally Posted By Briansammo:

If any website had 150K members you could literally post something today and when you came back tomorrow it would be on page 20!

You mean like AR15.com?
Top Top