Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 8:22:43 AM EDT
http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/418.html
I gaurantee after the first shot He would have had no problem backing up.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:30:18 AM EDT
[#1]
wtf....

Thank GOD for the 45 ACP.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:51:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:00:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Diversity...

Ain't it grand!!??

BTW, that idiot laying on the ground got what he deserved... he could have fled. A video filled with the scum of the earth.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:00:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah thats sad that people act that why and its sad that people have to shoo them but thats the way of the world.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:07:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Diversity...

Ain't it grand!!??

BTW, that idiot laying on the ground got what he deserved... he could have fled. A video filled with the scum of the earth.

It seems like there were people or something behind him because he was acting like he wanted to back up but couldn't. But I think I woulda ran someone over to get out and if he hit me like that.....Well thats when I woulda had no choice but resort to self defense.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:18:14 AM EDT
[#6]
If that would have been me, in stead of hitting back, i'd be firing back. I'm suprised the cops didnt take the video tape from the camera man.

God damn, i'd have jumped out with my handgun, and shot my way to the trunk for the AK. Yep, thats how i would have handled it. Use the sidearm to fight to a rifle.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:19:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If that would have been me, in stead of hitting back, i'd be firing back. I'm suprised the cops didnt take the video tape from the camera man.

God damn, i'd have jumped out with my handgun, and shot my way to the trunk for the AK. Yep, thats how i would have handled it. Use the sidearm to fight to a rifle.

IF that were me, I'd have driven past there and found a different convenience store to shop at
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:26:56 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IF that were me, I'd have driven past there and found a different convenience store to shop at

No shit.  You see that many people outside a store, YOU DON'T FUCKING STOP THERE.  Other wise to an extent, you deserve it for not avoiding such a potentially bad situation.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:53:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:04:04 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mark Gunplumber Grahm said that handguns are only good for getting back to the rifle and grenades you never should have left in the first place

See I don't agree with all that.  A handgun can be a very effective offensive weapon.  It can be a very effective defensive weapon.  I could take a rifle to work if I wanted to but I'm comfortable with just my Glock 22.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:09:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:17:00 AM EDT
[#12]

Dont even get me started...

Fuck it i belive a 230 grain pill was in order

Once again showing the world how worthless these "people" are
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:55:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Maybe it was the only place they could stop, or they were stuck. Im not saying that pistols arent good as offensive or whatever, it's just what i would do.

Or you could have gone really crazy, after you sign your death warrant by knocking out they pimpin ride's rear windshield with a rock, put a couple of rounds into one of the gas pumps. Fireballs and shrapnel should do the trick.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 12:06:34 PM EDT
[#14]
This is why I want to get two big male german shepards and have them ride around in the car with me.  

Agree don't stop there........... unless you have a badge, submachine gun or rifle, and backup on the way.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 1:56:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
This is why I want to get two big male german shepards and have them ride around in the car with me.  

Agree don't stop there........... unless you have a badge, submachine gun or rifle, and backup on the way.

+1....well, 2 actually:

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:12:41 PM EDT
[#16]
That makes me wanna get my concealed carry permit even more. And for extra special ghetto areas like that I would be concealing a pistol that chambers 7.62x39 and holds 30 in a mag
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:15:56 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1....well, 2 actually:

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=32917

Beautiful Rottie man!!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:10:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Talk about a target rich enviroment.   The idiot in the car should have at least turned the wheel to the right and backed up real fast.  Squish

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:00:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:24:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Wow.

Drive by
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:53:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:33:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:52:44 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What I really want to say would violate the COC here and we can't have that.

So......I'll leave it simple.
Fucking animals.  

I know what you want to say. I want to say the same thing.

We are all in complete - and I do mean complete - agreement.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:12:38 PM EDT
[#24]
N bomb? I do think so. But that guy hitting the car with the stick for no reason??? I believe when he either walked in from or behind me He woulda got a bumber sandwich. I am just in awe when I see someone beating someones car or someone in a car. I mean come on run em the hell over I have never seen a man get hit by a car and the car lose.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:24:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Those ain't people, their animals and should be treated as such.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:24:11 AM EDT
[#26]
There should've been some good 'ole boy from a few miles out drive by with an old pickup truck with a full auto belt fed in the bed just hose that place down....take every one pf those worthless (literally worthless, I've shit things I'd rather keep around) urbanites out concentration camp style.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top