Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/22/2003 7:27:55 PM EDT
So, just ordered the majority of the rest of the parts needed to get my AK-74's built, and am kinda daydreaming about a Krink.

This link:

www.k-var.com/product.asp?0=211&1=214&3=106

looks like it includes everything (rivets and all) but the receiver and requisite US parts for a Krink build - is this accurate?

Hrmm - now that I look a bit closer, it might need a trigger guard as well?
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 11:58:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, you will need a trigger guard.
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 12:13:50 AM EDT
[#2]
What about the existing trigger guard on the receiver?
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 1:52:38 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What about the existing trigger guard on the receiver?

Look very closely at the picture in this link:

www.k-var.com/product.asp?0=211&1=214&3=106

do you see a trigger guard?  If you look REALLY close you will see that it is offered as a related product for $7.99.  FWIW, my Krink kit did not come with a trigger guard.
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 10:32:38 AM EDT
[#4]
You will also need the mag catch components if im not mistaken. They have a "receiver kit" that has all these parts with the trigger guard plus rivets.

The other rivets you will need for trunion, etc are included with the kit.
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 9:42:21 PM EDT
[#5]
OK, I see now! If you gonna install a completely stripped receiver, then I would see you would need a trigger guard. I was assuming the receiver you would install would be complete. sorry
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 5:14:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top