Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/6/2003 6:21:47 AM EDT
Hi!
I've got a chance to get one of these and was wondering if they were a quality item.
Thank you.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 6:31:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 9:11:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 9:20:19 AM EDT
[#3]
My bad!
It is BULGARIAN, not Albanian.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 9:55:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Rot, you are wrong and right. There are no Albanian AKs in the US. Yes, Albania does produce there own. They build approx. five hundred units of under folder a year for their military.

Troy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 11:06:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
My bad!
It is BULGARIAN, not Albanian.

Ok then, what is the model of Bulgarian AK? They are all of good quality, but the prices very, and we can tell you if you are getting a good price or not.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 12:37:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 2:09:22 PM EDT
[#7]
The Albanian AK is an exact copy of the Chinese Type-56 by the way...for those that care.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 2:42:29 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The Albanian AK is an exact copy of the Chinese Type-56 by the way...for those that care.

I can't figure out why they ventured away from the Chinese stock on their SKS rifles. They seem to be pretty 'tight' with the Chinese, my case of Albanian 7.62x54 has a 'Model 53' (as in Type 53) designation on it.

Sloppy quality control on the ammo, the red sealant is everywhere but where it's supposed to be! Hope they do better on their army's weapons...
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 3:19:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Aren't there some Bulgarian types floating around that Hesse/Vulcan made? If it's one of those then avoid like the plague!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top