Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/7/2006 5:50:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/9/2006 5:04:52 AM EDT by JRM5204]
First I have a SAR 1 and was told I need to get the Tapco single hook FCG but I could use the double hook with a little modification. I would prefer the double hook anyone done this?

Second I'm a lefty so I don't think the slant break will work for me. I see a Romanian AIM flash hider on K Var's site but of course out of stock. Anyone know where I can get one or a U.S. copy? Anyone have any recomendations for a muzzle device for me besides a AK74 break?

<Edit> Also I'm getting caught up in the U.S. parts game now has anyone used the Falcon mag followers or floor plates? I see Tapco makes a mag follower but I don't like the sound of "desighned to add five extra rounds".

Thanks for any help!

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:11:30 AM EDT
you can use the ar-15 lookalike ther is also a phantom and vortex lookalikes out there
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:30:19 PM EDT
Yeah I think I would rather go with a 74, krinkov or Bulgarian FH copy then.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:54:47 PM EDT
You could grind another notch in the slant break so it points over to the left.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:09:50 AM EDT
Thanks, I might try that!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:19:24 PM EDT

First I have a SAR 1 and was told I need to get the Tapco single hook FCG but I could use the double hook with a little modification. I would prefer the double hook anyone done this?

I replaced my single hook with a double hook FCG.

I had to cut a small slot in the top of the area of the trigger, on the bottom of the receiver.

Real easy.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:10:07 PM EDT
Thanks!

Originally Posted By longhorn789:

I replaced my single hook with a double hook FCG.

I had to cut a small slot in the top of the area of the trigger, on the bottom of the receiver.

Real easy.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:33:06 AM EDT
No problem amigo.

Good luck!
Top Top