Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2007 1:35:30 PM EDT
Yes its for my AK, does anyone know where I can find one. I have a Romanian AK that I recently put a K-VAR stock kit on and I dont care much for the rubber type ergo grips. And the original grip sucks. Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 4:52:03 PM EDT
UltiMAK sells a SAW grip. I know they sell an AR15 pistol grip as well, I just don't see it on the website. Feel free to call them up and ask.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 11:51:37 AM EDT
ACE makes "AR Grip Adapter for AK-Type Rifles" you can use any AR15 grip then.
I get one and its great.

Top Top