Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/29/2003 7:54:18 AM EDT
Anybody here ever used one? Saw one on a website, just wondering how practical they are
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:57:34 AM EDT
If you are talking about this one: www.mojosights.com/ then I highly recommend it. For the nearsighted that wear contacts or glasses when shooting it will clear up the blade-blur of the stock rear sight. For everyone else its just a matter of preference I guess...

I have it on two of my rifles...
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:03:57 AM EDT
Mojo's work well, priced well.
But my fave is from Krebs Custom. Costs more of course but has an outer line to the rear peep that frames the front post bracket very well for natural centering of the sight picture.
Some critiise the lack of a slide on the Mojo, but adjusting your sight picture is easy too.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:07:17 AM EDT
How difficult is installation of the AK Mojo sight?

Two left hands and 10 thumbs here, of course...
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:20:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By HardShell:
How difficult is installation of the AK Mojo sight?

Two left hands and 10 thumbs here, of course...

If you try to pry the spring down and slide the old sight out it can be a little frustrating (but can be done). I just put a big screwdriver at the front of the stock sight aligned at the angle of the groove it slides in and whack it with a rubber hammer. It shoots out like a rocket.

The mojo gets tapped in with same rubber hammer with ease... I'm not overly sensitive to the potential scratch. etc. that could happen doing it this way so YMMV.

Now someone can tell you the 'right' way to do it :')
Top Top