Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 7:55:39 PM EDT
Sure looks nice. Finish, fit, and look of it. How much does a SAIGA 7.62 conversion run?

Anyone have pics of theirs?

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:34:00 PM EDT
[#1]
(239) 334-4231

Call Chirs Butler and he will be happy to address all of your questions and quote you a price. All of his Saiga conversions have been rated as tops by their users. Here is an ad in the EE where somebody has an AK-USA Saiga for sale:

WTS- AK-USA custom built AK74 $825 and a AK-USA built AK-103 $725
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:08:18 AM EDT
[#2]
.223 and 7.62 Both converted by AK-USA

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:12:16 AM EDT
[#3]
For a price quote you have to call Chris. I assure you it is worth it. Here is my 103 built by him.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:26:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd buy the one off the EE...
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:40:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow...the AK103 FS in the AK EE looks like one sweet gun. Costs more than my entire collection so far too
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:47:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Wow...the AK103 FS in the AK EE looks like one sweet gun. Costs more than my entire collection so far too

If that's the case, you'd better find someone besides Chris at AK-USA to work on your AKs...  My last bill was a good bit more than that 103 for sale...

Spooky
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:58:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If that's the case, you'd better find someone besides Chris at AK-USA to work on your AKs...  My last bill was a good bit more than that 103 for sale...

Spooky

LOL

Spooky....Between You, and KevinM4....

I feel like an under-acheiver in my gun-life....LOL

Got everything for my AK-103, and AK-104 builds....Kinda anxious as to what Chris is gonna say when I come at him for complete authentic builds for both....

Maybe I should worry about completing these, before I start on the AK-101/AK-102, and AKS-74M/AK-105...

Just feel like I should gather all the rare parts now. Build em up later.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:57:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Those AKs are a bargain, my 103 cost quite a bit more than this too but it is absolutely worth it, you will not be sorry. He will build my Yugo M70, probably next week once he get my kit and receiver.
By the way his wait time is now much less than Marshall so take advantage of this before he gets too busy.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:20:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Spooky

LOL

Spooky....Between You, and KevinM4....

I feel like an under-acheiver in my gun-life....LOL

Got everything for my AK-103, and AK-104 builds....Kinda anxious as to what Chris is gonna say when I come at him for complete authentic builds for both....

Maybe I should worry about completing these, before I start on the AK-101/AK-102, and AKS-74M/AK-105...

Just feel like I should gather all the rare parts now. Build em up later.

When you send him the stuff, he won't blink - he'll build you two of the most beautiful rifles you'll ever lay hands on.  Once you see them you'll think that they are worth every penny...  I would send one in and continue to collect the rare parts...

Spooky
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top