Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2002 8:06:23 AM EDT
Hello,

I just thought I would check in here to see what is going on in the AK world.  I heard on the AR15 side that Goatboy is looking at an AK LEGP or something like that.  I was hoping that I could find more information over here regarding such an opportunity, but apparently no dice.  I can't find shit without the search function.
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 8:14:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Last I heard was it was in AK limbo. If you want an AK now, your probally better off just going and buying one.

Dave
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 8:17:33 AM EDT
[#2]
It aint happening for now.  It looks like this has all but fizzled, but hopefully it will happen next year.  

I would not hold out for this, so we will just need to purchase other toys for now.
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 9:29:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw the thread also. There is an ongoing thread here--on page 2 0r 3. I'll dredge it up again.

LEGP AK will happen, I believe, but it will be a while yet. Sounds like there will be quite a selection in caliber, style etc. At least that's the plan.

There is a great selection of AKs currently on the market so buy one now if you want.

If nothing else, stock up on mags now while you're waiting. First do a little research and know what caliber you want.

The various AK selection available is well described in previous posts. Just go back a few pages. Someone comes over here and asks that at least once a day it seems. Consider a preban also. Available and reasonable though more expensive, of course.
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 9:33:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I thought I saw GB mention in the "cut ties" thread that it was weeks away from ordering?  
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 10:34:22 AM EDT
[#5]
From www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=122&t=150499

"We will be working on the next Special Configuation Rifle to go along with the upcoming AK project (a week or two away from orders!) and I want a new name to go with them.

The specifics on the AK Rifles (yes rifles!) will be posted as soon as we're ready to take orders."
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top