Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2006 8:49:35 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a pre-ban AK that has a milled receiver and a folding spike bayonet?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:13:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the site! I never saw a pre-ban milled with folding bayo,Poly Tech,Valmet and Galil are the only ones I remember importing milled rifles prior to the ban.Of the three,the Poly Tech Legend was the only type III and it came in the long bbled version,underfolder and fixed stock,all using the type III bayonet.

edited to add;Its highly likely,someone could have easily changed out the FSB on a Poly Tech Legend to add the folding bayonet.At one time,the folding spike type FSB was avaliable for 15.00.The last one I saw for sale went for almost 200.00.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:32:16 PM EDT
[#2]
JOHNO is a wise man...
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:12:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info and the welcome.  Do you happen to know why there aren't any post ban AK's with a folding bayonet?  Seems to me that they would be very popular?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:28:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:08:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Does anyone know of a pre-ban AK that has a milled receiver and a folding spike bayonet?  Thanks.

If my memory serves me right (don't rely on it)  I think the North Korean AK had a milled receiver with bayonet, .they also had an underfolder stock that was unique.  The stock was vented giving it a pretty kool look to it. I think this was made after the 2nd or 3rd generation AKM.      I will look at my notes later and get back to you on it.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:31:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Were you thinking of something like this?

Although it is an NFA weapon in the pic, i'm sure you could assemble one in semiauto
if you look hard enough for the parts.

KyARGuy
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:36:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Beautiful AK KyARguy.  That's what I'm looking for, minus full auto.  Any info on the North Korean AK StariVojnik?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top