Posted: 10/1/2005 8:54:34 PM EDT

1)Does anyone know where I can find a flare launcher that attaches to my AK

2)Does anyone have one...pictures?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:13:36 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
1)Does anyone know where I can find a flare launcher that attaches to my AK

2)Does anyone have one...pictures?

Airsoft GP-30 is the most acurate replicia. It will however not fire flares.  

Try RPB for a 37mm flare launcher. I'm sure they would like to hook you up with one that fits on an AK rifle.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:15:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought for sure there would be a handfull of people who accessorized their rifles with this option.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:32:01 PM EDT
[#3]
There are plenty of M203 type flare launchers.  How come there aren't any GP-30s?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:36:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats what I'm saying.  I thought for sure when I was granted to the golden key to join such a fine forum as this that I would just be bombarded with info on how and where to get a GP.  Frankly I am a little upset at the lack of options even for a 203.... but I have to take that to the other side... the boring side.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:32:15 AM EDT
[#5]
This will get you started.

www.37mm.com/
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:28:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks.  I browsed but could not find a GP guess I will just have to get a Cobray or figure out how to make one.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top