Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2004 2:36:07 PM EST
So I got a whole bunch of these ugly black polymer Ak-74 mags and was curious, do they make AK-74 mags in that fake wood color, they look like the AK wood stock only there definately plastic mags. Anyone have any info for me I would really enjoy it. Im new to the AK world. I would love to trade for some as well.

~CoLd
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:44:07 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/5/2004 5:44:30 PM EST by Andreuha]
RPBUSA sells em at $4.25 a piece, but they're modified a little (they started making .223s out of em, but never finished), but still work fine for the most part. I've got 5 of them, only used once (one range outing), if you want to trade, I can trade em all for whatever you've got.

Also, they used to sell for $5-$7 a piece, but everyone's sold out for a while now. I know northridgeinc is supposed to be receiving a new shippment of accessory-packs within the next few months (at which point, I plan to order a few packs [factory accessory packs tend to include 4 mags, 4 stripper clips, a stripper guide, an oil bottle, a cleaning kit. sling, and a big magazine pouch that it all stores in]).

I belive this will be the last importation block of AK mags before september, which is when I belive companies are planning to import large quantities of modern AK mags (the ones were not used to, like clear waffle mags and quad-stack 60 round box mags, oh and can't forget the drums).
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:08:17 PM EST
Well my friend, I would love to trade 4 of my black poly mags for 4 of your wood ones, I can send you pics if you like, let me know

CoLd
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:09:45 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/6/2004 3:11:02 PM EST by M4_Aiming_at_U]
Wood ones? Or Bakelite? I dont know about any wooden mags

I would like to have one Black one for the collection. Would you like to trade a brand new bakelite for one of your black mags? If you can send some pics of your mags to me, I would really like that!
Email:
M4_Aiming_At_U@AR15.com
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:12:05 PM EST
He meant bakelite... I guess the do look a little like soviet laminated wood. But they look great in any otherwise black/plum AK.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 2:11:43 PM EST
Hi Cold Team Member:

If no one has responded to your offer to trade black polymer AK-74 mags for E. Germany bakelite ones let me know. I have an SAR-2 for which it is difficult to remove the E. German mags, but the Bulgarians fit well. I can send pix of them.

Seattlekayaker
kayaker@war-is-hell.com
Top Top