Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2009 6:21:23 PM EDT
Hey Guys!

Does anyone make an inexpensive of- the-shelf AK-74 Pistol.... I see that J&G has the Draco..... in 7.62x39....
I am not looking for a purdy shotgun.... just a cheap bullet launcher in 5.45 x 39 !
I would think this would be a natural.... considering the price of AK-74 ammo!
I guess I could build my own worse come to worse... But I do have a krickov kit that I was thinking of SBR'ing!
It strkes me as kind of a shame to waste a $900+ Bulgarinan parts kit on a pistol!

Thanks!
Fred

http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php/products_id/1696
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:35:38 PM EDT
[#1]
There aren't any cheap off the shelf 5.45x39 pistols. Many argued that such an animal shouldn't be built because BATF would then argue against the importation of surplus ammo in that caliber as armor piercing handgun rounds. The only ones I've seen were built using Krinkov parts and were far from cheap.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:30:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Sadly it would probably be cheaper to find a AK74 for a deal, demill it, rebuild as a pistol with new receiver.
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top