Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/24/2003 10:10:46 PM EDT
Has anyone sent a rifle to Chris to be converted?  I've got a B-West Saiga which I'd like to have converted, and I didn't see anything on his website.

It's time to finish projects, like an AK-103 conversion, instead of starting them, like replacing the Krink kit Gary pieced out.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 4:48:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I've never done business with Chris, and I don't recall hearing anything negative about him.

I think I will check out their website and see how things are setup and what they have to offer.

Good luck on your Krinkov replacement efforts.  K-VAR probably has whatever you need.

KF
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 6:00:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I'll probably end up buying another kit eventually, but the Saiga I never shoot needs a conversion badly.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 6:01:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I'll probably end up buying another kit eventually, but the Saiga I never shoot needs a conversion badly.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 6:05:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 8:30:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I've never done business with Chris, but as stated previously, I have never heard anything bad about his work.  His rifles do look good, that is for sure.

Good luck, I know this has been an "Adventure" for you...
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 2:15:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Chris has done 3 conversions for me.  All top notch.  I have no problem at all recommending him.

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 5:35:05 AM EDT
[#7]
I have bought parts from him (just ordered more yesterday) and his brakes are very well machined. Never shot one of his guns but never ever seen an unhappy review.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 7:34:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the replies.  At least people have been getting things back from this guy.  I'm hesitant to send off a rifle to someone who has a website and an internet fan base after dealing with Gucciano, but I'm due for some good news.

MiniZ, maybe we can meet up before the snowfall for some shooting?  I've finally got a functioning, accurate FAL.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top