Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/6/2005 4:49:38 AM EDT
Has anyone dealt with Chris and Sandy Bennett in KY for parts or kits?

If you have a contact phone number please forward.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:22:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/6/2005 6:22:53 AM EDT by GeorgeW2004]
This is off their site:

"We're working to have an order line installed but at this time we can only accept online or mail in orders. "
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:52:34 AM EDT
I've bought some stuff from them, it has always been good.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:21:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/6/2005 6:48:42 PM EDT by BUSHMAN15]
OK that's cool....I just ordered, on Monday night, a Rommie AKM kit and this morning the site says that they are sold out. I'm not panicking yet...but I was just wondering how I'm going to get a kit when they are sold out??? Know what I mean???

I'll post a report here when I get the kit.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:23:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/6/2005 12:11:52 PM EDT by BUSHMAN15]
Well....when just happened....the big brown truck just left and here is what I got.....

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:14:58 PM EDT
I ordered a mint/unissued AMD-65 kit from them, website said "INSTOCK", order confirmation said "INSTOCK". They charged my CC right away and I waited about 3 weeks but no kit.

I emailed them and then they told me that they were out of stock (I guess that their website/order confirmation means nothing) and would give me a grade "B" or "C" kit for the same price (they got balls!).

I tried to call them, using the number on the CC statement but the phone number was a Travel Agency in Brooklyn, NY.

I emailed them again and told them I want my CC charge refunded. After waiting 1 1/2 weeks, my CC was credited.

Won't do business with them again, just to much crap going on which they won't answer questions.

Oh, I have done business with them before and didn't have any problems but after this, "NO WAY"!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 2:08:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BUSHMAN15
Has anyone dealt with Chris and Sandy Bennett in KY for parts or kits?

If you have a contact phone number please forward.

Originally Posted By GeorgeW2004:
This is off their site:

"We're working to have an order line installed but at this time we can only accept online or mail in orders. "

Whoops I thought you meant AKParts.com's contact number.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 3:11:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Hammer in PA:
I ordered a mint/unissued AMD-65 kit from them, website said "INSTOCK", order confirmation said "INSTOCK". They charged my CC right away and I waited about 3 weeks but no kit.

I emailed them and then they told me that they were out of stock (I guess that their website/order confirmation means nothing) and would give me a grade "B" or "C" kit for the same price (they got balls!).

I tried to call them, using the number on the CC statement but the phone number was a Travel Agency in Brooklyn, NY.

I emailed them again and told them I want my CC charge refunded. After waiting 1 1/2 weeks, my CC was credited.

Won't do business with them again, just to much crap going on which they won't answer questions.

Oh, I have done business with them before and didn't have any problems but after this, "NO WAY"!!

File a complaint with your credit card company. You'll get your money back that way. With those practices, they wont be around for long.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:24:46 PM EDT

that is gonna be a fine ASSault rifle .... pardon sporting rifle

p.s.

You are missing PIG STICKER
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:56:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/7/2005 2:58:12 PM EDT by BUSHMAN15]
Ya....this thing does have a bayo lug....cool......anyone have a Rommie blade??? I need one.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:38:43 PM EDT
pointed stick!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:13:15 PM EDT
Sorry....I haven't seen a Rommie bayonet I guess.....anyone have a pic of one???
Top Top