Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/28/2003 3:32:13 PM EDT
Was browsing through red star arms gallery, and saw this gorgeous commie weapon...

http://www.redstararms.com/poly4.jpg

...up until now, all ive owned was AR15s...but with both my friends recently buying AKs, ive decided to add a commie rifle to my stable :)

What front grip, stock, and rifle, is this/have you seen it before? its exactly what I want to build/buy. Of course...I want it to shoot the 7.62x39!

Thanks again guys, youve been more than helpful!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 3:54:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Come on man, 100+ posts you should know to hotlink!!

www.redstararms.com/poly4.jpg
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 3:58:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey...thats what you are here for, right? :)

I worked at a damn software company for 3 years, just got layed off, I refuse to write a single line of code, even if it is quasi-html crap ;)

Ok...so thats a pretty lame excuse ;)

Thanks man, heh
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 4:13:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Its cool,

I think (read; I am not 100%) that they are the Polish Stocks. I have handled some at Fun Shows and they are really solid. But I dont remember the buttstock looking like that.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 4:22:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks to me like a PolyTech post ban SP rifle.

Buttstock appears to be an ACE fixed folder.

PG and lower handguard appear to be K-Var/Bulgarian/Russian.

And upper handguard? Perhaps the Choate upper that came on the SP models...

--Just my guesses...
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 5:38:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 5:57:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top