Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/12/2005 11:32:05 AM EDT
A word to the wise.  I ordered some parts from ak47parts.com 20 days ago.  They almost immediately charged my credit card, but 20 days later I have received nothing in return.  I have sent emails on 6 different occasions to the 2 emails listed on the website (the only contact information listed) and have received no responses.  I BELIEVE THIS TO BE A FRAUDULENT OPERATION!  Frankly I won't go belly up over the 40 odd dollars, but it just ticks me off!!!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:36:44 AM EDT
[#1]
ok
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:48:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
A word to the wise.  I ordered some parts from ak47parts.com 20 days ago.  They almost immediately charged my credit card, but 20 days later I have received nothing in return.  I have sent emails on 6 different occasions to the 2 emails listed on the website (the only contact information listed) and have received no responses.  I BELIEVE THIS TO BE A FRAUDULENT OPERATION!  Frankly I won't go belly up over the 40 odd dollars, but it just ticks me off!!!

All you have to do is call your credit card companty and dispute the charges.

That way you won't lose $40.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 12:02:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Edited to remove information of company not involved, so people who can't read don't confuse a good business for a bad one.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 12:42:50 PM EDT
[#4]
You are right.  As late as last night it was a nicely done AK 47 site.   I even did a whois and found the owners name and phone number.  It has all changed today!!!  I have my credit card company looking into canceling the charge.  IT IS DEFINITELY NOT ak-47PARTS.COM, I.E. MarshHawk arms.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:17:30 PM EDT
[#5]
i bought some items from the same guy on gunbroker, was shipped quik, never tried his web site, some times you never know.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:10:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought a pistol grip from him no problems
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top