Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/17/2009 9:38:19 AM EDT
I don't know if this is a screamin' deal or not, but I was looking for a couple cleaning kits & found these, so I ordered a couple.

AIM - Romanian AKM Bayonet & Accessory package
Link Posted: 10/17/2009 10:11:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Weird, I just ordered that kit two weeks ago, and it came with the usual green canvas bag.  The bag was cut along the seams and widened a bit, so you can carry four mags instead of three.

I can't remember what I paid for it, but it was around the same price.  The knife is decent.
Link Posted: 10/17/2009 11:05:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I got one, great deal if you have an AK.
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 5:22:47 AM EDT
[#3]
My 2 bayonet packs showed up on Monday & here's what they look like:

Overall view with my SAR-1 in the background

As you can see, the grips on the bayonets are a little crusty & they have some small chunks missing (looks like they got banged around alot when the Romanian Army still used them). But all the metal parts are in good to very good shape along with the sheaths & the frogs.

The cleaning kits are in very good shape along with the cleaning rod guides/blank firing devices/whatever they are, allthough one of the brushes needs replaced (no big deal).

This pic of the mag pouches is self explainatory.

And here's the slings & oil bottles. Both of the slings definetly need some saddle soap. The top one looks like it's starting to crack a little & the bottom one just needs cleaned up.

All in all, I'm satisified since a Romy bayonet usually seems to go for $15 & that's what I paid for each package. A good deal if you ask me.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:10:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I may buy those for the slings. I picked up two new wasr10/63's in october and the slings are leather. Neither came with the clip to hook it to the front sling loop. Kinda pissed me off, but I wanted green canvas slings anyways.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top