Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/5/2012 1:39:59 PM EDT
just got my rom rpk and it does not have a carry handle. have you guys seen any for sale? also are they easy to put on? gun looks like a lot of fun. it did come with a canted front sight but was just happy to get my hands on one.

thanks for any info

stuck
Link Posted: 5/5/2012 4:28:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Does the Rear Site Base have the metal slot thing as pictured below? I dont think you can get one otherwise unless someone dremeled theirs off and you welded it back on.

Link Posted: 5/6/2012 6:23:05 AM EDT
[#2]
yea i have that on mine. was just hoping to find a handle to put on it. would also make it nicer to carry around

stuck
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 2:50:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I would ask around in the EE or the tech forums because i do remember some people cutting theirs off because they dont like them. That or you might be able to get the full assembly and just pull the handle out. As far as i know, no parts dealers sell them.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 5:59:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one I found the other day in the house.

Took it off the AES-10B I had years back. It attaches with an e-clip thing that I think I also have.

I'll get it out tomorrow. Yea I guess I can sell it. Send me a PM if your interested. I don't know what it's worth.
Link Posted: 5/12/2012 4:40:13 AM EDT
[#5]
i might be interested if stuckincal doesn't want it
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I know this is an old post, but I am look for the same handle if anyone wants to sell one.  Will pay top dollar.
Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top