Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/30/2002 7:16:52 AM EDT
I ordered some AK74 mags, a Russian AK-74 muzzle brake, and an adaptor for it from AA-OK just over a week ago. The stuff arrived today, and the mags were brand-new, as advertized, and the muzzle brake (since it has a black painted finish) I'm going to assume is the real deal. One thing, though: I had mailed my order in, and somehow I managed to screw up calculating the total cost (I doubled up on the shipping cost-idiot). Well, someone had stapled two $5 bills onto the invoice to make change. Hell, I had never noticed my mistake, and for the quality of the stuff, they could have kept it, and I'd have not minded a bit. Good company, and I won't hesitate to order again, should the need (or want) arise again.
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 9:28:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top